Rig runs 13.88!

Listen to how fast he shifts, must have an air shifter!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/40d81338-7085-4793-9f23-984500e9c7c9.htm

Wow thats efffing moving :eek: I hate would hate tryin to stop that.

Nice find :beer:

Yeah throw out the anchor to stop!

I figured you would like that vid:beer: .

just imagine sittin at a light in your mustang 5.0 with exhaust… and not being able to pull on a freakin tractor that would be AWESOME

probably has happend :rofl:

Bobtailing isnt fun, steering is loose and the brakes feel like forever to work.

I wanna see a longer vid of this

:nuts:
that is awesome

Well you have that ricer truker beside him with the flame exhaust thing going on and the serious trucker beside him pulling a solid 13. That was just awsome.

lol:bowrofl: But you’ve a good point. It would def make you think twice about what your doing.

that is pretty amazing for a big truck, those 1/4 mile horsepower calculators figure approx 950 horse to do that.

you figure around 950 hp but those diesel motors will be making near 2000 ft lbs torque hahahha. that gets moving!!

my uncle owns a tri-axle dump company, his show rig is running 2300 ft/lbs of torque, on a programmer only.

what company is that? i want to see some pics. JA coates in bethel has some nice tri axle dumps and their pete that hauls the low boy is sick. nice dark maroon tinted out… loudest jake in the area… atleast damn close.

Carpelotti Trucking, in the Rocks, Mint Green trucks, i’ll snap some pics next time i’m at the garage

Us diesel guys LOVE torque … lol

all stainless beds on them… tint up the windshield and down it about 8" of visibility out of the windsheild? they run up into west mifflin alot behind the PAT bus garage on 885? cause those trucks are amazing. they have the cobras on the back of the bed? if so amazing trucks there. :bowdown:

thats them

i want pics of these trucks!

Soon