Rim boxes

Can someone hook me up with some cheap rim boxes? I might be selling some and would rather get 4 boxes for cheap/free rather than getting raped by UPS or FedEx for boxes.

If someone on here can help me out, great If it’s not possible, oh well.

Thanks.

go to a wheel/tire shop and ask them if they have any

I have 4 if you need them, free of charge obviously. PM me if you want to pick them up.

have fun shipping the wheels…most of the places i looked into wanted about $150 (starting price) to ship.

Sweet. What size?

Who’s that, FedEx? They charged me to most, but UPS was like $60-70 online.

They are for 15/16" I believe…and I have the rim protector things for 15’s as well.

I shipped 4 wheels with tires mounted via DHL from PA to FL and it was 120ish…IIRC

try greyhound shipping…hands down best prices for large/heavy items

only drawback is the receiver has to pick up from their local station.

when i was shipping hoods…no one would touch it for under $150

greyhounh shipped them for me & the most i paid (to texas or Cali) was around $35…& in some cases they got there next day (pgh to NY, philly, etc…)

i just shipped wheels and it was like 60-70 bucks…

i had my denali wheels shipped from Tennessee for $70/all 4

I’ll take them if I sell the wheels. I might be selling my car, but if I don’t, I’ll let you know and take those boxes off your hand.

That’s fine, let me know sooner than later, so I can get them out of my basement. I took the wheels out of them, so they are just taking up space now

wrap them up like discount tire. cut circles out of pizza boxes, cellophane the shit out of them, wrap two together with straps. cost me $27 to ship two wheels to arizona thru fedex. IIRC the total was like 28lbs.

fedex is IMO by far the cheapest. i shipped a complete mountain bike to NorCal for like $40. not some super light XC bike, a full race weight Intense M1. the whole package was like 62lbs

\bing O you dont need boxes!! i shipped 18 inch wheels that way worked perfect just tape the shizzel out of the out side

I did the same as well worked fine.

ya thats def the way to do it IF THEY have tires on them…but if there JUST the wheels i would DEF get Wheel boxes to ship them out in