Will my oem set of mazda rims fit on 240sx with a 5 lug swap

Wheel specs:

17"
Width - 6.5 inches
Offset - 52.5mm
Tire size - P205/50R17
Bolt pattern - 5x114.3
Center bore - 57.1 mm

im just going to be using them to drive the car home.

They will look like asshole. Narrow ass wheels with terrible offsets. Don’t even bother, dude.

go to 1010 tire on the web and use the tire comparison it works great-it will tell you the actual height in inches of any tire and rim size combo-check it out -you can compare the stock size to your intended size-I myself run 215/45/17 on my stock hatch

i just gotta get the car from point A to point B… looks dont matter i just gotta get the car home 1st

Honestly I dunno about an s13, but I’m pretty sure on an S14 youd be rubbing on the strut tower or be too close for comfort.

yeah, that offset is brutaaaaal. Thats high even for a civic. Depending on wheel design, you might be rubbing hard. You can’t find some stock s14 wheels? Those would be a huuuge improvement.

^ lol, i was just going to say that even for a honda that sucks. look at the wheel fitment thread on here for some ideas on how different sizes look, or just google shit, find pictures of fitment you like, and find out what it is.

sir are you high or just didnt read the thread?

im only putting on somethign to get the car home… the rims are from my mazda 3 (the oem ones) and once i get it here im ordering some gram lights 57pros

oh, also

57.1 mm center bore

Are you high? no where in the first post does it say that. You referred to rim fitment.

I’m sure it doesn’t belong here and i dunno where else to put it***

"17-inch

Width - 6.5 inches
Offset - 52.5mm
Tire size - P205/50R17
Bolt pattern - 5x114.3

Will they fit on a 240 with 5 lug done, i just wanna make sure before i go to pick up a car n put them on and look like a complete asshat."

I miss understood you. Thought you wanted to buy wheels and wanted to know what they would look like before buying them.

okay well lets all start over then…

Will my oem set of mazda rims fit on 240sx with a 5 lug swap

Wheel specs:

17"
Width - 6.5 inches
Offset - 52.5mm
Tire size - P205/50R17
Bolt pattern - 5x114.3
Center bore - 57.1 mm

better? sry for all the confusion i thought i was making sense

no

lol why don’t u just bolt them on!

cuz the cars in waterloo and im in hamilton, i dont wanna cram 8 rims in my car and test fit…

240sx centre hub bore is 66mm…so no, 57mm bore wheels wont fit
and offset…+52 is pretty high…may not clear calipers/strut?

Im sure you can buy a set of oem 240sx rims for under 100 bux.

anyone selling ? :slight_smile:

ive got 4 teardrop rims. all have rubber but 2 have slow leaks cuz the sidewalls are cracked

ppl dont actually buy that kinda stuff do they… i would be embarrassed to sell that lol

Then tow the car home