Rim Wax from Delta Sonic?

Ok…I know this is a RANDOM, weird question but I was at delta sonic and the guy was like want me to wax your rims for $9.99 and if you do it ill shampoo your rugs for free…So i was like!, WHY NOT?! well he did an awesome job on my rims with this wax stuff its in a black can with a white cap i think and it works and makes chrome rims look real nice, he sprayed it and wiped them down. Very clean and shiny when he was finished.

So if there are any Delta Sonic workers or ex employees or anyone for that matter that knows what its called and where to get it, please shook me a PM or reply to this post. Thanks!

DJ MC

i cant remember the name its been over a year since i worked there but…its some spray wax, that has like a yellow classic car on the front if im not mistaken. really all you need if that what you liked was just a decent can of spray wax…delta sonic i no gets alot of there stuff from wellworth but i dont no if that was a wellworth product. h opefully that helped. if not sorry

yeah i do remember seeing some yellow vehicle on the can

i no a couple people that work there. ill see what i can find out

yeah that shit worked good, and looked good! I’d like to find some of it. Thanks!

Sounds like he had to sell a shampoo on the floormats, and used the rims to hook you into it.

X…

that does sound right. lol if they dont meet there sales they would get writen up or something. i was happy i was never selling shit

Anyone know of anything good to clean minor corrosion on chrome rims?

9.99 for a rim job

he was hitting on you. :suckoff:

Yup, He prob wanted to check your oil.

LOL! He did look like he just got out of jail! hahaha lol

Rubbing compound

Won’t rubbing compound take the chrome off? instead of the corrosion?

if it was in a black can with silver/white top it was most likely an Eagle 1 product

No, not if its a light compound.

Any chrome polisher, rubbing compound will do wonders.

I had this stuff that looked like Comet, came in a cna like that too that was chrome polish, mad old skool stuff and worked great.

Hmmmm…Got a product name?

anything you spray on and wipe off won’t last a week… I use “wheel wax” as sold at most auto stores… works great for keeping the brake dust off, but it’s a real bitch to apply.

but at the same time I should mention that nothing is stopping you from using the same wax that you use on your paint also on your wheels and you’ll have great results… most people are just too lazy.

you should really be using collinite insulator wax for wheels. It lasts forever looks really good, and does a great job at protecting. I also recomend using this on your paint if it is driven through the winter months! Only problem with this stuff is it is finicky, let it sit for a min. to long and it will break your arm trying to get it off. Wipe it off too soon and it will just smear. You want to use a very small dab of it, and work one panel ahead of yourself.

http://www.mothers.com/products/productcatalog/wheelprod.html