RIP Brandon

I can’t believe I just heard about it. I’m sure most of you know as I’ve seen a lot of you guys on his friends list on FB. But Brandon MacDormand passed this past Saturday.

It’s been a year or so Since I’ve gotten a chance to chill with him outside of the occasional hey whats up passing by, but before my life got a little locked down we were always wreaking havoc.

He was one hell of a kid, and could always light up a room. Still can’t believe it to be honest.

This is probably the first time I’ve ever had someone that I really knew pass away (that wasnt a family member) its pretty rough.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the family, and his girl Kaylee to whom I went to school with

dont know him but RIP

Damn dude. I am sorry to hear that about your friend. Its very hard to deal with loosing a friend, I lost a buddy when I was 16, I still think about him here and there and it effects me big time. 11 years later.

hang in there man. my thoughts are with you and your friends family.

I mean its crazy cause I really wasnt all that close with him, for a year or two we had a little “posse” and we were always going out and having a good time, we werent on like a deep level friendship… then about a year or two ago our “posse” stopped hanging out and other than the occasional hey whats up, or when he stopped by dunkin donuts to chill for a few i just fell out of touch with him

But none the less always had a good time with him, and really cant belive it.

I hear you man. Stuff like this reminds me daily to life my life to its fullest. Dont cheap out on shit, do it right the first time, jump on chances to spend time with people even though you might be in the “meehhh I dont feel like it” mood. All that stuff and then some.

life is too short is one of the few things “you have controll over” but dont all at the same time.

Suck RIP i used to hang with him at Dunkin in Rotterdam like 5 years or so ago.

Heard about this the other day. I’m friends with his girlfriend Kay, and from what I understand he was a hell of a guy. Sorry to hear about this.

Went to HS with him and knew his fiance Kaylee…RIP.

Rip, Shame to hear about things like this

RIP to your friend…It will get easier for ya…My best friend past away 7 years ago, 5 days before our high school graduation…Not a day goes by that I still dont think about him…Today would be his 25th birthday…

I met him a few times at my house when my brother hung out with him. Seemed like a decent guy.

Its too bad he couldnt find some kind of help for whatever was troubling him. He was a young guy with his whole life ahead of him.

RIP… seeing a young person pass away always makes me rethink my priorities whether I knew them or not

He used to work at sals, not when i was there but he still used to come in all the time and get steak, partied with him once at a friends house when he had a small party, everyone at work knew him better than me, seemed like a very very good kid from what ive heard, sucks how it happened tho… RIP

RIP, sorry Mackenzie

Not to be rude or insensitive, but how did he pass?

Sorry to hear. My friend that worked in the shop with me was murdured last year. I think of him every day. RIP.

from what I heard he took his own life

Really?

Well I dident really want to say it out in the open just yet mainly because it wasnt in the news and its really shocking to all of us.

But yes he took his own life.

Literally no one in a million years thought it’s something he would have done, he was the type of kid that would kick your ass if you tried.

Damn that SUCKS