RIP Nick Farley

I doubt anyone here will care, but Ill throw this up anyway.

http://www.legacy.com/buffalonews/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=87323955

[SIZE=“1”]FARLEY-Nicholas J. April 15, 2007, age 23. Beloved son of Nancy A. Kinn; stepson of Ronald R. Kinn; dearest brother of Danielle M. Farley and Jeremy R. Farley; also survived by a niece Jocelyn C. Weiser; beloved nephew of William R. (Christine) Schuster, Linda M. (Jeffrey) Renzoni and Robert R. (Maggie) Schuster; also survived by many loving cousins and friends. The family will be present Thursday 2-4 and 6-9 PM at the (Harris Hill Chapel) AMIGONE FUNERAL HOME, INC., 8440 Main St., where funeral services will be held Friday at 11 AM.[/SIZE]

I was very good friends with Nick through middle and high school, and I am very sad to learn of his passing. Nick was a genuinely kind person. We kind of fell out of touch over the past four years, and I sincerely regret that I never got to say goodbye.

He attended Williamsville North High School.

That sucks :frowning:

What happened

maybe i’m missing something…how did he die?

yea what happened?

Sorry to hear man, i know what ur going through. Lost my friend in Dec in Iraq

RIP

To be honest, I’m not sure yet how he died…

Do I know Nick Carl? Got a pic?

I highly doubt you knew him.

I have a few pics, ill throw them up later…

i saw this in the paper today. i dont know him, just noticed how young he was.

rest in peace

:tdown:

I have so many memories of this kid. We practically rode our bikes everywhere through middle and high school. I am truly bothered by his sudden departure, as he was one of the most genuinely kind people I have ever met.

I feel so terrible that we fell so out of touch, that I let such a wonderful friend go.

sorry to hear that carl. may he rest in peace.

ya i went to school with his brother jeremy, never knew his brother though… sad to here

But on the other hand, if you guys were still like brothers, think of how you’d feel right now. I know that’s a shitty way to look at it, but whatevs…

Sorry to hear about that though. 23 is young.

Jeff, he was a grade below me so i think you had already graduated by the time he was a freshman…

i went to middle school with him.

RIP

How did this happen?