Anyone who went to PHHS and knew Nicole Bowen....

Nicole Bowen died today in a car accident. Her car was hit by an 18-wheeler.

She graduated with me in 2001, and lived in my neighborhood right down the street. My sister went to school with her cousin Zach Haubach (senior this year) who lived in the neighborhood also.

No details on the funeral yet, although I’d imagine it will be Wed, Thurs or Friday.

sorry

sorry to hear about your friend

Not really a friend, not for the past few years anyways, but we rode the same bus, walked to the bus stop every day in school since I was in the 6th grade. Just strange feeling that’s all, knowing someone that I knew is gone. She was only a month older than me I think.

that sucks :sad:

PHHS
Penn HIlls?

:gives:

Yes.

way to be a dick

you should /yourself so I can make a thread about you and then post that I dont give a fuck!

yeah i graduated with her as well
has anyone talked to brian titmus i heard he is a mess

im sorry to hear that. when i was a senior in HS one of my sister’s friends sister was killed in a car wreck because her and her friends were driving drunk. i know what you mean that you didnt really know her but you did and how you feel weird.

No, but I think Joel Chahoy knows him better than I. Joel visits here every once in awhile.

Viewing is Wednesday and Thursday, Friday is the funeral. I don’t know about the times.

What’s your name BTW? I graduated w/ you too.

hey jen that is matt barr :wink:

Thats a damn shame…

:eek4:

j/k I didn’t see him at all after 8th grade.

/classmates.com

yeah this is matt barr
i talked to chuck kotvas and he was gonna try to call him
or maybe go up nicks and see if he was at work
were is the funeral and viewing?
and who is who here?

sorry to hear more sad news. we just had a wreck in uniontown that took the life of a 19yr. old male.

Funeral is at William Gross Funeral Home at the corner of Frankstown and Rodi (I believe). You would have to call for viewing times.

And my name was Jenn Simmons. I’m married now. :slight_smile: