RIP Ryan Quigley (some of you know him)

If you actually read the thread, you’d see that I have no argument against people that would criticize the drinking and driving, assuming that played part in it.

I honestly don’t care what’s said about it on here. I just wanted to use the forum as a medium to alert the friends he had on here of his passing.

EDIT-and for future reference, don’t tell me what I’d be thinking. Thanks.

I’m not saying u didn’t lol , honestly I hate when people die .esp at that age and when there is other options . I’m just agreeing with slowgto when his friend died the whole forum tore the situation apart , look at the mustang kid !!! I’m glad the forum is being easy on it but the only reason they are is due to the fact u posted it and not anyone else .

I understand your point, John, and I guess I’m happy that my reputation is what it is.

Really Travis ? Your gonna go and tell me not to say suttin like that !!! I love how everyone can say shit but can’t take it when said back . I’m not trying to be a dick and I’m sorry for your loss but maybe now someone understands how others felt in the tazer incident . U know damn well your a friend and id never say anything to hurt ya but your taking it personal and as I’m offending u . I thought ya knew me better than that , but I guess I was wrong …

Huh?

I don’t see what you’re wound up at. I simply added ‘don’t tell me what I’d be thinking’. That’s universal, I’d never tell you, or anyone else from here what they would be thinking in any given scenario. I can ASSUME what someone might think, but that’s about it.

Relax man, and have a Happy New Year.

I’m just worked up man , have no idea why . I think I’m just tired of my situation that I’m burried in and everyone is getting it .

John, I understand how you feel. I was in your shoes a few months ago with my family situation, and I lashed out on people that did not deserve it.

I posted this on FaceBook

"I’ve seen and been a part of too many examples of drinking not mixing well with other things this year. I’ve seen myself almost lose several friends because of stuff I said when I was drunk, and seen a good friend pass due to drinking and driving.

With that said, I’m paying tribue to Quigley this weekend by not drinking (and lashing out on someone over his loss), and wrenching on the car instead.God gave guys like Quigley and I special talents with wrenches, paintguns, and wirestrippers….I’ll pay my respects by continuing the tradition"

maybe for 2012 half of shift will grow the fuck up and we can actually make this a site we all wanna come back to and maybe actually get some good shit and meets out of it…if not…well let it be like 2011 lol

Amen

:lol

sorry for your lose man deaths hard nmw the circumstances are. those who died should reci e respect of either shutting the fuck up or saying srry ppl like the driver of the mustang deserver what we all said… so travis idk you or him but im.srry i hope the best for his family

always sad to see someone pass on, RIP

you know what forget it… its not even worth the argument and misconstrued bullshit that will follow.

it already is, when we get together its always a good time. just random bs on here at times , mostly from people who never come out , makes it what it is