Roadhouse closed

LOL @ the timing of the “lunch meet” :lol:

Shitty. I guess I’ll just have to wait for ZD to find the next “cheap” place to drink for lunch.

X…

they have more choices of steak but the rest of their food blows.

lol no more throwing peanuts on the floor :frowning:

fuck…im holding a $50 gift cert from RH. wonder if theres any chance of getting loot for it.

isnt montanas exactly the same as roadhouse?

So much for your $.99 drafts ANYTIME card, John. :rofl:

But in all seriousness, has anyone checked on ZD? Did he slit his wrists?

for real

in the restaurant business they dont mention anything before hand because they know people will just take everything and drink everything, kind of like what we did last night.

4 reelz

shitty dicks…

same thing happend to tony roma’s on bailey over by best buy…put a sign on the door “We’re closed…not just for tonight, but FOREVER! Sorry!” a friend of mine worked there and was like WTF!!! now what the fuck am i supposed to do!?

i think if a restaurant is planning to close at least tell the employees so they dont show up one day with a job and then show up the next day to find out they’re royally fucked with no job…

thats pretty shitty of companies to do, esp. if your a loyal good working employee…bullshit i say

ummm dont necessarily think it is the particular restaurants fault. From what I gathered a bankruptcy court ordered them to shut the doors

i know a bartender over at applebees. we can probably get a hook up on the beers there, but they wont be .99 :frowning:

give me a couple weeks, and i will come up with a plan B

FYI - Texas Roadhouse in Tonawanda > *.roadhouse

I’m 99% sure they’re the original chain, Roadhouse Grill is a mere copycat.

Texas Roadhouse’s rolls may not be the yeast variety, but they’re served hot, with a side of cinnamon butter. Way better, IMHO.

yeah thats been stated 101049293 times so far :slight_smile:

I don’t think they closed nationwide… ebay it

I don’t think that You’ve actually read the thread.

D’oh. Google finance crashes my work browser…when he said all of them I assumed he meant in buffalo, since that was what the enws articles were saying at first.

but they dont have the roadie or anything compared to it, and the ribs can’t touch roadhouse’s ribs. On a side note last time i went to texas roadhouse i ordered a sirloin rare, came out well done, not even a touch of pink. Asked for another one that was medium well… i understand that was the cook but how retarded can you be to not be ableto cook a rare steak?

shut it fatty, roadhouse is closed, get over it.

lol