Roadhouse closed

RIP Roadie

fucking a right brother

Actually back in the day two men owned roadhouse grill, for some reason they got in a fight and one of the owners left and started texas roadhouse. So in all reality texas roadhouse is the copier

so you think they’ll sell neon signs dirt cheap?

REALLY? That’s interesting. I guess the guy that copied made some improvements, and has won (at least in WNY).

I worked at roadhouse on the blvd for about 3 hours. most disgusting fucking kitchen in the world, the dishwasher was (really) a crackhead and when he put the dishes through the machine, they came out the other side dirty as fuck. what did he tell me to do with those?

wipe them off.

me, family, friends, anyone I have been able to contact hasn’t eaten there since. Fucking GROSSE.

Maybe they will reopen as a Logan’s Roadhouse
They aren’t bad, but no clue on 99 drafts though

which one do you know?? I know all of them. You should come out with me and see how far that .99 goes!

As far as the roadhouse, Sarah works for bank of america, and she said that the roadhouse accounts were liquidated and all payroll checks that have not been cashed are null and void!!

wow thats messed up!

I worked there for 1 day

IIRC, from Gramm Leach Biley… you (and her) really shouldn’t be disclosing that sort of stuff. Srsly.

Compliance is no joke… particularly when it comes to somthing like Payroll, as I’m sure that the respective Labor Depts are going to have to be involved in the matter.

FWIW :slight_smile:

http://www.buffalonews.com/145/story/597769.html
Bump. The Niag Falls Blvd one is being reopened by 3 former employees as the “Buffalo Roadhouse” with more of a local flavor. :tup: I’ll be sure to check it out.

nah, It was already public knowledge at that point, and due to the dismantlement, the labor board had no entity to take recourse against.

:tup: I had discussed with a couple people buying the Hamburg location, but it is hard to compete over there. Must be even harder on the Blvd, but if it was already one of the top nationwide roadhouses, they have a good shot!

Word. They have hiring signs up.

JUST BRING BACK THE ROLLS!

A couple managers bought it they are naming it the Buffalo Roadhouse

I just got my job back there. The rolls will be back! along with the roadie and a bunch of other favorites. There will be alot of “from scratch” items on the menu now and hand cut steaks. The hours will be weird though, M-Thur. 2-10 then friday and saturday 2-11. The bar will be open until 2 or 3 though. They are bringing in some dart boards and a juke box and are going to try and compete with the local bars (they got rid of the tables in there for now too) I really think this place will take off and do well, I have known the now owners and have worked with them all for 5 years and they have some great ideas!

Good to see local business picking up the slack for a huge corporation, it’s usually the other way around :tup:

:tup: I liked it there.

so are they going to have people actually wash dishes before they re serve them to other people?

what about the inch of old moldy food all over the floor in the kitchen?