Roadhouse closed

Honestly i have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I worked there for five years and i can honestly say it is the cleanest kitchen i have ever seen. Also never seen any mold, the old g.m was the most anal man i have ever met and we used to scrub the shit out of the place.

i liked the roadhouse. didnt like the whole peanut thing though

well it may have been more than 5 years ago… i was pretty young. I was hired as a dishwasher and the crackhead that they had doing it at the time didn’t believe in truly clean dishes. And I remember after my first 3 hours there I could not take the nasty ass smell of rotten food and walking around on old moldy food so I quit. I hope they turned it around, I used to LOVE that place before that little experience.

+1 for the motherfuckin rolls

i bet the dishwasher you are talking about was Lenny, old lazy eyed freak? If so he got fired for eating of peoples plates that got brought back to the dish area

FUCK YA!

i havent been back home in a while, but a couple friends of mine work(ed) at montanas. im not sure if they’re closed yet, but they’re definitely closing

not sure what to say to this

God damn it. I was just looking at my options for it and I realized this opens 3 days after Steak and BJ day.

POOR PLANNING.

They should keep the old hot chicks in tight jeans waitress uniforms. :tup:

^^ Agreed

if you take me you will give you the bj

I got mine locked up. Take 4doorbabe, you need to secure your own BJ. Sounds like it doesn’t happen that often. I don’t want to deprive you of this once-a-year opportunity.

HA

not nice!

but really I ahh kinda want some rolls

Down here a stake house has a billboard that says

“We’ll supply the steak…March 14th”

OMG that’s awesome. Pics?

Neither is valentines day. We hate that shit.

I liked Roadhouse, so I will give this place a try too. Although the Texas Roadhouse on Colvin isn’t bad either.

X…

I never knew the difference between Roadhouse and Montanas. Seriously, I could never remember which was which and who closed.

I hope this place makes a point of differentiating. The northtowns don’t have a mechanical bull. :poke: