Robert morris... :)

well… tonight was an interesting night… its 6 am… and i put 180 miles on the zr2… :zzz:

started off at seven springs… it was beat… went to great mistake greensburg… it wasn t beat but it was something i didn t like…

clear waterz … nice and packed… lots of ugly chics… 2 am rolled around…

ring ring… ahh ha!! chics from matrix call!

soo me and my buddy head to robert morris…

driving around campus i got pulled over by the campus po po… la la la… bla bla bla… ect ect…

directed me in the right direction…

pulled into the dorm room area… 3 hot blondes… … couldn t get better than that!

so we go to there dorm… which is a phat ass dorm room compared to pitt … ect ect… [towers]

the one blonde kept dancing on table’s… the other kept hanging on my friend… and the 3 other chics just chilled encouraging this hot blonde names koz… [nickname] to keep dancing… totally wild looking chic dancing awsome on a coffee table in her pink thong… haha… she was wasted obviossslyyy… :love:

anyway all of the sudden a bunch of guys roll in! … i figured there’s definitly somehting going to happen!!

so the nite continues… some more dancing… some more wine… [all that was left] and then my friend jon whisperd something in this girls ear and they one guy got pissed… looked at jjon and said y you whispering… bal bla bla.

we laughed…

he quit… about 30 minutes later… he say’s… party’s over… jon say’s no its not…

[if your not getting no pussy cuase of a cock blocker might as well have fun with the subject…]

there’s 4 dude’s in the room and just me and jon… i was innocent as i didn t care what was going on but…

ahh ill just sum it up…

the dude thought he was a hard ass… my friend jon threw him around like a bitch… and all the girls laughed… then all the other guy’s where pussy’s…

im tired…
i had a hilarious night… :bowrofl:

pics with a penny?

one more post like that without PICS!!:ban: for joooooooooooo!

bobby mo? if you thought the dorms were nice, you must have been in the apartments. and the campus police are a joke. If you ever bump into them again, make sure to tell them that they can still lick my balls for the $500 in parking tickets I owe them.

so you didnt get any pie again?

haha… you were in the apartments…

koz!!! wooot she is definitely a nut!

hahahahahahahahah and you guys didn’t get any butt??? who else was she with?

hahaha i forget what i was flipping out for on the public safety that one night for… all i know is i called Mike bitching i think.

i wanted to use one of the emergency things to tell them that they are :greddy:

jess…sheena… few other’s i can t remember there names…

koz IS Crazy…

we had the cock blocker from philly there… :wtcslap:

im just out for fun… i respect the girl im with! :hsdance:

pics would of been great… but i don t have a camara phone and carrying my digi would of been funny looking to hot chics… allthough when drunk… i bet those chics would of gotten crazyier…

:eek4dance

yeah i know all those girls, who was the cock blocker?

i didn t catch his name… he’s from philly and grad from robertmorris… a year ago…

he was :kekegay: … acted like he was a hard ass… when jon didn t do nothing… then he got thrown around like a bitch. :op: :rofl:

but anyway it was a fun night… alot of miles… koz was the highlight… jon throwing cockblocker around was fun… and then when i finally got them to separated… and jon out the door they all hid behind the glass door’s [4 pussy’s] calling jon a pussy! hahaha

koz is insane
def a fun chick

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg