Robin William's Plan For Peace

You gotta love Robin Williams…
Even if he’s nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect
plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and
repeat this message.

Robin Williams’ plan…(Hard to argue with this logic!)

“I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here’s one plan.”

1. "The US will apologize to the world for our “interference” in their affairs, past &present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those “good ole boys”, we will never “interfere” again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don’t want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.We’ll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They’re illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don’t like it there, change it yourself and don’t hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don’t need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No foreign “students” over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don’t attend classes, they get a “D” and it’s back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while…

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don’t like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not “interfere.” They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given
    to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don’t need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us “Ugly Americans” any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH…learn it…or LEAVE…Now, isn’t that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.” She’s got a baseball bat and she’s yelling, ‘you want a piece of me?’ "

hahahah nice

really like number 6

1. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while…

I strongly feel that actors should stop trying to give political enlightenment. If its so bad in America then get out.

u should like the ones with getting the mexicans out, since u seem to have a problem with em

This is true, but if your going to kick out immigrants I think that people on welfare should get out as well that don’t try to better there situation. .

oh ill 2nd ur part on welfare, it should be a part time thing welfare, and that u have to prove ur doing something, like looking for a job, or going to school

Here’s a good book along the same lines.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0805074007.01.PE55.Hegemony-or-Survival-Americas-Quest-for-Global-Dominance-The-American-Empire-Project.SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

if only it were that easy

This sounded too much like the “George Carlin said…”

i agree with him lol

Going out and having more babies to increase income is not a way of economic gain. Thou I have mixed feelings about the Mexican part. You see Americans don’t want low paying minnimagewage jobs so the foreigners are stepping in. Soon the American people are going to bid them selfs out of available jobs (I pry this wont happen). Kind of like what happened with steel workers…

:beer: :beer:

soo true, americans are spoiled, want the easy job making more money, dont want to bust there ass to make cash…its sad really, and they are the first to bitch about hispanics coming in and taking those jobs

#2 and #3
kick out the mexicans…
you dont realize how big of a problem it is until you go out west.
they are polluting the streets.

not every ‘mexican looking’ person out west is fucking mexican. Not every Mexican is a worthless SOB.

I would like you all to know that I have a 6 family members who are SPANISH SPEAKING and live in THE UNITED STATES. They are learning English as fast as they can. Obviously my older family members are having more trouble with it than the 6 year old.

Even though they don’t look Mexican, or talk like a Mexican- because they are spanish speaking they are lumped into the ‘worthless Mexican category’. This pisses me off more than ever. Immigrants aren’t a ‘problem’ they are just an annoyance to the people who don’t want to take the time to understand their previous situation.

Thats my beef on immigrants even though it is off topic.

Well maybe we see this way because were both working class people? and know what its like to work for a dollar. Im glad to see we finally agree on something. My apologies for my past negative comments.

werd buddie, past is in the past! starting over!

Jenn, please, i hope u dont think im rasicst, or hate mexicans, cause i dont! i understand them, and where they are coming from.

For some reason the phrase “working class” always bugged me. I’m not exactly sitting on my ass doing nothing all day. Okay, actually I am sitting on my ass all day… :slight_smile: But I’m still working.

i know what ur saying, everybody is working, u just do it on ur ass hahaha :slight_smile:

It’s not just hispanics… it all “other” countries. We are being invadid by Indians right now…
But let me ask you this…
Do you know of any family in the USA who can live large on one member making $5 an hour?

The “other” countries have a lower cost of living and “The Mexicans” who work during the summer with Foxy Daddy… make enough in that summer to support their entire family for the entire year… support them well.

This is where welfare and minimum wage run into each other… You can’t live on minimum wage… it is more comfortable to live on welfare… so why get a job???

Any way that is my 2 cents… I do NOT hate any nationality… unless they do stupid things like call me at 5 am because they don’t know how to do their job.