Rochester

Wow, I didnt know or think Rochester was so Hood rich. Me and a fellow NYSpeeder went out there to do a repo and OMG. PLUS I’d hate to say this, but ppl in rochester SUCK at driving. lol “Not everyone, but enough”

yep it pretty much sucks

im not going to lie they do suck at driving here. during the winter last year, i saw an accident everyday for 6 straight days on the same 4 mile journey from my apt to RIT for class.

It’s all about having the exits on the left. I remember the first time I drove into rochester, which was two summers ago, and saying “that’s really stupid.”

Not only that, but how many police cars does one small downtown city need?

I said the same thing, I was like :wtf: . Thats gay

I wanna do repos. Hook me up man

You think Rochester driving sucks move to a place like Chicago or go to South FL. ROC driving is nothing.

repo was awesome, anywhere with left handed exits sucks. Jacksonville FL can suck my nuts.

We have left handed exits anywhere BUT the interloop?

Spain is worse. And they put these lights up above the streets and people look at them as they drive. It’s wonderful.

that also caught me off guard the first times i wnet to my g/f parents house in the Rocha Cha

rotten-chester blos (no offense).

Only good thing down there are the Amercks & Nick Tahou’s.

i like the country around roch, but the city itself sucks

there are exits on the left in many cities

Popeyes Chicken Is Da Shit!

Lol, I had to laugh my ass off when jay said that from Lil nikki!

hell yea…the one in Greece is my spot

tony you know your all about the Rear exits, lmao!

Hows school there chump? i got your thingy so you know

wait until you experience a “jug handle” turn in PA, those confused the hell out of me for the first month.

if anyone has driven to DC from here, let me know how u like that. School is exhausting, end of semester is tough, but I am getting through it

Done it with a friend of mine… no big deal.