Rocky's pizza is closing.....

pizza shops never are closed one day a week you shouldnt either. just open the shop and have someone run it then come in and close it.

i want me some rocky’s right now!

i agree with the post saying… shouldn’t close… get someone reasonable to run it for most of that day and you just show up to open/close. even if you only break even that day, (i’m sure you still make some $$), it’s better to be open to give people that option.

Keep in mind this could happen with some of your customers…

I guess on Mondays I’ll just go to John’s or Say Cheese. If I like it, why would I go elsewhere ?

Yeah I know I’ll lose a little more business then just Mondays.There are many pizzerias that close one day a week in the falls and lkpt.
I know 100% that this isn’t the smartest business decision to do but in the long run I don’t think it will hurt that much and will give me 1 WHOLE day to just relax and not worry about the place.I’m also pretty close to having someone run it on Sunday once in awhile and have a 2nd say off now and then.
Butch,
You know what I was talking about a week or so ago and this seems like a much better option.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:24,topic:35609"”]

Butch,
You know what I was talking about a week or so ago and this seems like a much better option.
D

[/quote]

You mean the naked delivery chicks ??? I’m all for it.

i still think mike should be the delivery boy in a new c6 z06…

i still have’t made it out there yet, :tdown: to me…

man i nearly had a heart attack when i seen this… thank god its only one day!

sorry i dident make it in for my weekly wensdayd lunch. u know ill make it up for two days in a week though next week.

Yeah I know I’ll lose a little more business then just Mondays.There are many pizzerias that close one day a week in the falls and lkpt.
I know 100% that this isn’t the smartest business decision to do but in the long run I don’t think it will hurt that much and will give me 1 WHOLE day to just relax and not worry about the place.I’m also pretty close to having someone run it on Sunday once in awhile and have a 2nd say off now and then.
Butch,
D

[/quote]

I happen to have Sundays off…

Why not run a monday special?

heh, love your thread title, i’m sure it’s freaked out a good amt of people :slight_smile:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:27,topic:35609"”]

i still have’t made it out there yet, :tdown: to me…

[/quote]

seriously, it is a long haul to a side of town that i am never in anymore. I really need to make the effort to get up there. Maybe i will go some monday… oh wait. Hm… maybe saturdays lunch can be at rocky’s or even the family friday dinner. We usually go to a different restaurant each week, maybe i will recommend a break and go get pizza on friday

^it’ll be a very wise decision to do just that! you won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

Damn UAW guy wants ANOTHER day off! What nerve. That’s it, I’m going to Mctoyota, or Toydonalds for lunch.

[quote=“ugososlow,post:34,topic:35609"”]

Damn UAW guy wants ANOTHER day off! What nerve. That’s it, I’m going to Mctoyota, or Toydonalds for lunch.

[/quote]

LOL aren’t you going to $18 an hr next month?I guess I’ll have to give you a discount on my food then.
D

Butch,
D

[/quote]

OK time for a first post.

Now I’m interested to know what you’re talkin’ 'bout.

FIRE ZEE MISSILES!!!

[quote=“Stugots,post:36,topic:35609"”]

FIRE ZEE MISSILES!!!

[/quote]

oh look who is here!!!:grouphug:

[quote=“Stugots,post:36,topic:35609"”]

FIRE ZEE MISSILES!!!

[/quote]

It’s about time you posted Mike :wink: Welcome!!!

lol stugots