ROFL @ Mazda and rotary motors

yes they can! :wink:

It was the motor’s fault for both the Engines I blew! :smiley:

X… :lol:

wow man that’s pretty low. Just cause they drive something you don’t like doesn’t mean they arent worth talking about. Way to represent :tdown: stop acting like your up on a high horse.

Yeah, I’m offended too!!! Just 'cause I’m poor. :frowning:

X…

wow youre a huge asshole. You have an rx7 let me bow down to you. Im 100% sure you dug yourself a nice hole with that thing, have fun getting out of it.

Do you want to compare bank accounts? Because I more than positive I have you there mr. circuit city employee…

you want to sling mud ill do the same

ps. rx8s suck. the only cool thing about them is the 3rd door thingy. Other than that I lol at anyone who spent that much money on such a slow, problematic sports car.

meh my 81 RX-7 ran fine with all original motor with 89K on it

it sat for about 4 years, no one took care of it, started it or anything

got it running in about 1 hour, just replaced battery and fuel pump/filter and away i went

nothing comares to the smoothness of the rotary…i agree with yas on that, all the way up to however high that little 1.2 revved, was smooth as hell

i dunno… i just find that wrong… yet funny… :lol:

:heart:

i actually roffled at this.

rotarys are sweet, but they suck. S squared.

Its a shame that the rx_'s are such cool looking cars that handle really well, but have a such a brittle motor.

he just said that cause most people comment on the motor and know nothing about it…not saying u dont or anything…

huh? LS1’s arent brittle.

My dad bought his FC, with a carbon locked engine. He spent almost $3000 on a newly rebuilt engine from Atkins Rotary in Washington. Yes, it runs great now, but how long will it last? I love how the Wankel revs, quick and smooth, but its underpowered. I also think that the “Oil Injection” feature 13B’s have, draining oil from the CRANKCASE into the Air/Fuel mix, is a Extrordinary idea! Why not have a water injection setup on there too, so we run out of coolant but make more power doing so! Way to Go Mr. Wankel.

Turbo Piston Motors FTW!