Roll racing is sweet...

http://www.1320video.com/img/TX2K11Highlights/IMG_3354.sized.jpg

Lucky he didn’t plow into any of those cars/trucks on that lot.

what the hell happened? both cameras suck equally

torque steer :frowning:

lol, that was driving me mad…

why is it, that when people wreck, driving way over there heads, that they always hit a tree? There could be one tree on the entire road, and when things go wrong, thats where they go wrong.

Why is it, that you, felt the need, to use, a comma, over, and over, when it, was not, needed. To make yourslef sound like a fat kid out of breath?

hes, not, fat, hes, asthmatic!,

wtf, was michael j fox filming this shit? did they go film blarewitch after the accident? lol

i honestly just threw my computer. I cant even finish watching it without trying to duck and peer different angles hoping that the camera view will somehow balance out lol

For sale: boosted trans am, fresh paint job, clean carfax

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

couldn’t have thrown it very hard if your still posting huh. lol

Probably because when it does go wrong and they just lose it into a lawn you don’t hear about it. You just hear about crap like that

So what’s the full story? It didn’t sound like any cars hit him. Did something break and he just spun off the street?

It looks like was going to hit the guy in front of him so he slammed on the brakes and maybe turned too. Trans ams aren’t made to turn or stop so…

Successful ending to a roll race(or just fucking around in traffic). :tup:

Lol, looks like that would have happened from a dig too. A bunch of good drivers :lol:

lol at fuckheads streetracing.

dibs on rear axle.

people who race when there’s traffic within a mile, on a nonhighway (like the XXX, i don’t mean a business highway like in the south, or what looks like here) are retards anyways

just a baby toss lol

Not sure why, but this made me laugh. :lol:

The owner was in the passenger seat tuning the car for WOT. The driver was experienced but not enough clearly. I think this car put down like 900+ wheel hp earlier that day. Lost traction started to slid and bamo. Oh well time to buy a roller and swap it all over.