Rollcage interest?

hey guys i have been working on 3 cages and am looking at doing some boltin rear cages for S13’s and possible skylines aswell bascilly what i am going to do is provide you the customer with a rear hoop and bars that attatch to the strut towers aswell as a cross brace, if i do get some interest i will make a jig and make a few sets up! i will be making the cages out of 1026 1.5" seamless tubing and their will be 4"x4" pads on the hoop and the rear bars will bolt to the strut towers…the design i have in mind will require the removal of your back seat, now if that is a majour issue i can look at doing the cages a different way!

i have figured a price of about 400-450 dollars depending on how much interest there is and i will paint the cages black after welding is completed!

you can look at the cages we have already started at this link to get an idea of what the rear hoop will look like!
http://driftwest.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=315

if anyone is interested post here or PM me

thanks

rob parsons!

pretty hard to beat sw race cars legal cages for the price. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wondering as to why you choose 1.5" as well?

what about an s14?

i could get the tubing faster so i got 1.5" die for my bender! 1 5/8 would be ideal!

and are you saying my price is good or that SW price is better and what is their price?

450 Dollars for a bolt in cage is pretty decent.

If you made one for an s14 I’d probably snatch it up in a second (once my tax return comes)…

i would need more then one persons interest to do make boltins cuz i will make jigs but if you do want a one off cage made i can do that for a little higher price!