1. Adictd2b00st
  2. SilverGTP
  3. e21d19n - depending on day/time
  4. Itagaki
  5. Chino
  6. Poose22
  7. JDMR2

bump

can we please get more than 10 guys this week? this is the last week, we need a good turnout

Night of the tent sale pwns me, I wont be getting out until close to 12, I’d like to go as I havent skated since the finals of the third session at Epic.

yea i figured u’d be swamped with that tent sale…think u’d be able to join us for the league? and by chance did u find out anything about that helmet and the nhl 2006 thing?

if you’re working the tent sale, hook me up and save me some GOOD jerseys :slight_smile:

you guys skate ice as well? We got a thing going on at Niagara tuesday night at 10.

thinkin about playing…

gotta dig up my equipment…think it might be at my sister’s house or something…

I’m out this week for hockey.

i want to be out for the track. If only 8 guys show, I’m leaving

so are we joining a league at epic? if so, when do we need to sign up by?

the deadline is the 23rd…which a $200 deposit for the team is needed at that time. The rest of the money would be due at the time of the first game. i’m definitly in for the league, so if u guys want to throw me a couple bucks to help cover the deposit i’ll sign the team up and get this going

Yea, Ill play, I have two kids I work with too that would be interested in playing, we all played last year together and are pretty good, but let me know if you want them to play, and all I have to do is tell them. I know me and the one kid would be no go’s on sundays if it interfered with ice.

Yea I asked about it yesterday, and apparently the promotion is not valid with employee disc., but we have plenty of what you are looking for in stock

We actually do not have the amount of jerseys we had in the past, but Im not in the tent at all, Im in the store, but we have them all out in the bins in our warehouse now, so if there are any particulars you are looking for let me know and Ill see what I can do

ok just got a pm from slivergtp, he’s payed as well as his cousin brad

e21d19n, thanks for findin out about the helmet thing, i’ll swing by friday then to pick one up. also i’ll let u know about the other 2 players you mentioned, thanks for the offer :tup:

someone can buy my helmet if they want. I think I payed like 60 w/ mask and you can have it for 40OBO

ok we’re now set on the roster, but still looking for a goalie. any suggestions? e21d19n, if u want we can add those 2 players you know onto the roster incase we run into a game where someone can’t make it? would that be ok?

how much do you want for epic?

yah thats fine, sorry I dont know any goalies, the one we had last year no longer wants to play inline, and is our ice goalie. But Ill ask around for one

if i can get $20 from everyone that will cover the deposit at the time i register the team… the remainder would be due at the first game, it’ll be around $40-50… so like $70 total. figure $2 each game for ref fees, but those are only due at the time of each game so i won’t need that upfront.

There is insurance, and a card that each player has to have as well, I forget how much that all runs, I renewed my insurance at the 1st of the year for Epic I think it was like $35, and $10 for the card.