rolling belts open, mayeng.

newman, where do you work and what do you do?

god your style sucks

your office bathroom has nice wallpaper, for a bathroom.

^^haha

im in the business world.

i deal with several of the worlds largest law firms.

I consult some of the countries top corporate litigators.

thats what i was referring to

I do this from my desk. and i wear what i want.

but of course, when im at a meeting face to face, im rockin the suit with the open belt.

well no shit. anyone locked up in an office with no live contact with the real world can come to work naked.

edit: and thats something you should never do with your pasty white polish ass

i’m an engineer. if i have to meet with someone, i take my piercings out and dress nice. but normally i only interact with other people in my department.

haha, damnit. i didn’t ever see anyone do this, i just thought i made it up this morning. oh well, there is nothing left that isn’t rehash.

and joe, my style works just fine for me. :wink:

I think the one lesbian really liked your style yesterday…

you’re fucking joking right?

this style was adoped from the fat people after a large meal. They needed the extra room after eating 15 big macs, so to show off their wealth, they would leave their belt open like that. It signifies that nothing can hold their wealth in.

saw it on the discovery channel

i still cant believe they let you wear a studded belt to work.

I lol’d at the pics.

i had the bullet belt on yesterday

you can pretty much wear whatever the hell you want at derrick. even myself, in the warehouse. aslong as you have steel toe boots on, anything goes! lol

go outside much?

I have never seen anyone wearing a belt unbuckled intentionally in public in my life.

joe you’re not cool enough to know about these sweet trends, and retarded clothing brands.

face it, you’re old

me either.

lol, it’s all good.

and don’t sweat the haters, even though i wouldn’t dress like you personally, i think you’d attract attention, and that’s what’s up.

:cry:

so its all about the look at me attention whore factor that makes something cool?

if this is the case im just going to walk around with my cock hanging out… not that i dont let it hang out more than i should already