Ron Paul Releases his OFFICIAL PLAN TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY

Yes, the people that have been vesting money into SSI, the granma’s and grandpa’s really don’t need any support or are they just ‘less fortunate’? I think we are getting back to what is being discussed in the other thread. What is the job of the Federal Government? Yes, it is to support and protect and provide for it’s people with Liberty for all. Yes, Liberty also means be intrusive into our lives, how else are you going to do it? We do have the best country on earth, maybe our current administration isn’t the best, but I would not live anywhere else, PERIOD!

Dude, are you trying to insult me, because it’s deff. not working. I can read over that 20 more times if you want me to, the only thing that you will consistently forget is that 1% of the USA populous controls the country. Imagine what kind of ‘moves’ they can make with capital gains not being taxed? What good would that bring, just separate the distance between the rich and middle class? The average person can’t even afford their fucking mortgage now and are foreclosing, how do you want them to benefit from this? :ugh: