Roof install.. in the middle of winter?

I don’t even want to know what the utility bills are i our apt. Utilities included/no lease FTW! I think the landlord’s guy finally put enough tar on the roof so that 2/3 bedrooms don’t need a bucket to catch the drips when it rains. It also has cathedral ceilings, which aid in the mold production by the water leak spots. My window faces a wide open parking lot, and it so old/leaky that the plastic window kit I put up blew out last time it was windy. I battled that plastic all day and used half a roll of tape to fix it. So our slumlord just left another friendly note on the door today, “turn lights off, get rid of some cars”. Yeah, that will happen when you stop being such a slumlord you cheap fuck! As soon as you leave for the day, I’m pulling my huge car 1/2 into the heated garage to work on it, leaving the door open. Have fun with that heating bill. /end rant.

sweating when its cold = the suck

I used to do roofing and we used a big torch to get the ice off the roof and to seal the shingles. Sounds dangerous, but if the guy using it knows what he’s doing, its no big deal.

Exactly what I was going to post

I would rather deal with the cold than the heat…

Plus, in winter, you are probably wearing a big jacket, which is just more padding if you fall :tup: