Rothlisfucker deal

1. I’ve read on a number of sites where teams have been extremely weary of Faneca and say that his play is significantly declining. Now there are always teams that will throw money at the old war horses to try and win, but the Steelers are never a team to do that. If they could have signed Faneca for 1 or 2 more years, my guess would be they would have, but he wanted a long term deal and at 31 or 32 years old maybe that was a smart decision to let him go.

2. To say a team like Chicago, Miami, Carolina, NY Jets, Atlanta, or a couple of others wouldn’t have thrown a silly amount of money at him when he hit the market is silly of you to say at best, and fundamentally retarded at worst. As the cap goes up every year, the amount of money paid to top end players will increase as well.

3. If you are going to toss around NFLPA guidelines on contracts, please show me where you are getting this “info”. Also, Vick was on the hook for paying back money because of breach of contract, nothing else.