running new fuel lines with injector hose

go a 93 s13 and have a fuel leak above the rear sudframe where the line attachs with a plactic mounting block. the wierd part is it’s the return line and it only leak just after the engine is turn off, and as the car is parked and not running.

seeing as all the lines under the car look pretty rusty i’m just gonna replace with fuel injector hose, from the sending unit to the engine.

what is the correct diameter hose and lenght should i get, i tryed searching but got nothing.

Just run a jacketed steel line, I wouldn’t trust rubber for a length like that. Unless, of course your going with Earl’s SS braided line…lol

lol i would but i only have 150 in my account so rubber is my only option

3/8" high pressure injector line will work Cyprian is right if you are going to go with a long run you are better off getting a coil of fuel line its way cheaper than injector line.
at my store the rubber high pressure line is about 6 bucks a foot and a 25 foot coil of steel line is about 25 bucks.

yah went to crappy tire and it’s allot, but how hard is it to bend the steel lines cause i dont have acces to a hoist, and would also need to get a bending a flairing kit

steel is pretty easy to work with if you have a soup can you can do most of the bending with that just be careful not to kink it by making the bends too sharp

What’s the word? How did it go? I’m tackling the same issue tomorrow.

its very simple we even have a pipe bender here for 22 bucks, its a very easy and cheap way to fix your fuel lines

i have the EXACT same problem, but im soooooooo lazy. Gunna have to get on it soon times tho the gf is getting bent cuz it smells. Ive still yet to smell it.

fuck, i was lazy and didint change it when i had the subframe out… this is forsure gonna end up happening like a week into driving, anyways you can RENT the flaring tool from partsource for free! i just learned about this lately what an awesome program… gl