running rich over 120km/h

like the title says after i get over 120km/h in 5th it runs stupid rich and bogs down and i can hear my blow off letting out air as i stay at one speed just wondering what it could be and how do u adjust a BOV i’ve seen sum saying 10-25 psi adjustable??

thanx
dan

try claening your mafs, check your plugs, timing ? but definately clean yoru mafs with some sensor-safe brake cleaner and a q tip (the ltitle wire itself, not only the cyilnder lol) but be very careful

are you measuring boost at the manifold or turbo? if manifold, what is the pressure in your manifold when the BOV lets go… what is your turbo side poost pressure ? OEM or do you have it raised, if rasied how did you measure the rate increase of the pressure ? if you did increase the boost what injetors are you running…

my boost is at stock and varune said my BOV might b leaking but tonite i found a wire was cut on my MAF i put it back together and it helped a little but still runs rich when giving gas also my turbo is done i think it blows smoke when down shifting or slowing down and blows oil out the BOV

how are you judging your 'rich -lean ’ ratio ?? and if your turbo is done… then replace it a wet bushing T28 is ~ $750 new… leaving it to spew oil is not doing your car any good and at some point it may just decide to sieze, overheat and grenade or it may simply just ruin your cat with oil.

ya i dont have a cat so thats all good and im looking into a T3/T4 set up i get those at cost at my work just storing the car for now just wanted to know what that adjusting the BOV was all about

thanx

The cops tinkered with your engine because you’re obviously a street racer if you go over 120. be happy they didn’t crush it.

p.s. can i have a pic of your cute MAF wire? is she single?

yeah sorry i’m bored.

WTF is ur problem buddie ppl like u wreck sites like this for ppl who r tryin to fix there cars and only get smart ass ppl like u writing stupid stuff like that and my Mass Air Flow sensor wiring was done by a shitty shop who fucked up the swap the first 2 times untill i found varune so keep ur smart coments to yourself

p.s im a certified car electronics installer so im sure my wiring jobs will b just fine when im done with them

lol relax dude i told you i said it because i was bored. i said it so you could get a laugh or two, not so that you could unleash your PMS on me.

yea this site is full of people like that

then dont clutter ppl’s treads with ur boardem as u can c im not the only one who doesnt like that