s13/240sx full bolt in roll cage

was installed in my old car for about three months before I sold the car. Cage is is great shape and with the weld in pieces it would make you legit for most drift events, drag, or scca events too. new over $800 with shipping… I asking $ 600 and I will deliver it to your house, garage or place of work free of charge.

**Please call me as I’m not on the internet very often

Matt

does this just slide right in? Does it come with hardware? Was it built by a pro like hand or two HVCC freshman that ate paint for breakfast??

Do it.

do you drive a diesel oil burner? i only assume due to your post name, if so what kind?

bump for a awsome guy …yes pete he drives a oil burner a new hino flatbed he works at the same place i do .and the cage is pro built not hvcc students huffin fumes ;D

cage was bought brand new from I/O port racing and shipped to my door… the cage’s builder was Auto Power… I believe autopower makes more than a couple hundered cages a year for mutiple makes of vehicle of every vintage. and yes it is a very easy install when both front seats are removed.

Wish I had a sweet car to put this in…