S13 5 LUG DETAILS...

ok, so i’m doin my conversion soon, i just wanna know that i have all the misc parts i need before i start since its my DD…

-s14 jdm front spindle, rotors, calipers, LCA
-s14 jdm rear spindle, rotors, calipers, LCA, ebrake cable
-SPL Ruca’s

i was told i need spacers for the front spindle bolts, since the s14 has larger bolts.

what subframe bushings should i put in? mine are shot…

Yea you need sleeves for the front if your using s13 bolts, you can buy them at 5lugsleeve.com or something like that.
The rear you can just get the hubs and s14 5 bolt rotors.
Bushings you have a couple of choices, you can go solid, or energy suspension. Good luck

If your not running coilovers and don’t mind taking a dremel to your stock struts than just make the holes bigger.
If you DO care, then yes get the sleeves.

Are you running stock brake lines and what not? Now would be a great time to upgrade to braided.

As for sub frame bushings, go solid bushings. PM “Kevin@AMS” for those (without the quotes).

im running coilovers so ill get sleeves(can i get them local?), and i was thinking about braided lines too. where can i get braided lines local?

i wanna get it all done on the long weekend

Cummins Hydraulics (newmarket) can make you custom brake lines; as well as many other hydraulic shops around the city. I’m sure any decent machine shop could bang you out a set of sleeves. Just from a quick search there’s about 3 or 4 machine shops around etobicoke.

what specs would i give the machine shop? 12mm inside diameter and 14mm outside diameter? and just measure the thickness of the spindle?..

how do you contact the 5lug sleeve guy anyway? he only gives an AOL name…

how long does it take to do the bushings anyway?

umm the specs are some where on zilvia, i will try to find them for you

Found them "They need to be 30mm long, have an I.D. of 11.91mm or .4685, and have an O.D. of 13.85mm or .5445 Thank You ALEX CHANG!

ORRRR… take a drill bit to your coilover, and enlarge the hole/run s14 bolts.

what i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid