s13 black top into s14

hi guys, i have been asking you guys a bunck of questions in the past i wanted to thank you. well i did it. I bought an s13 black top on saterday.
complete motor tranny ecu, and amazingly a full harness fues boxs and all. well im putting it in my s14. im a licenced mechanic so i think i can handle the swap with a little help and insight. i going to try and convert the harness my self and i was wondering if anyone had a diagram or some experiance if you dont mind helping me out. im open for any suggetions or tips you guys may have about the swap. thank you very much and wish me luck.

www.srswap.com

www.srswap. tells you about an s13 into an s13 nothing about s13 into s14. no body has a wirring conversion diagram ?

there is conversion info floating around here somewhere

try nico or zilvia forums…

i tryed using the search but cant find anything

does any one know “green93sr” (nathan) from Guelph. he gave me a site with a conversion diagram but the site is closed now. i have been trying to get a hold of him but he doesnt seem to be on the forum anymore.

is there any one out there with an s13 in there s14?

don’t waste ure time doing the wiring…
it will take far too long to do that swap’s wiring ureself.
Send it out to heavy throttle…and u will probably save enough time to make back that money doing other mechanic work since ure a mechanic.
Plus, their wiring is flawless and guaranteed to work. Doing it ureself will leave u very confused when it comes to troubleshooting cuz u wont know here to look for mistakes.
Good luck.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030202004428/sr20.hybrids.jp/installations/s13sr_into_s14/s13sr_into_s14.html

check this out

Dan (deeznuts) has a red top s13 in his s14. i think lucky star did the swap for him, they may be able to help.

check with defrag (james also)
I think that his blacktop might be from a s13 and he just got it put into an s14