S14 Blacktop SR Swap tomorrow - Wiring questions.

Hey everyone, the swap is going down tomorrow and I really need someone to explain the wiring conversion to me or point me in the right direction. I have a full s14 front clip so everything is there and complete and I am swapping it into a 95’ s14. I see videos and install threads all over the place for s13 chassis and motors but nothing for s14 chassis and motor.

Please offer and advice or know-how on the subject.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.heavythrottle.com/ they should have some information for you look on the sidebar (left) for sr swap

Here are a few more links to check out:

Swap step by step
Swap links including wiring guides

Thanks for replying guys but I have already found most of these links and most of them apply to s13 chassis and s13 motors. I need the S14 blacktop into S14 chassis swap/wiring guide. Unless there is no difference between the s13 and s14 wiring conversion, but I have heard there are differences.

There are differences, I have not found any s14 to s14 guides on the internet before. I sent my harness out to be done but did some research on how to get it done. If you are interested, hit me up on msn or pm and we can talk.

Word. There are some small and very obscure instructions on the wiring. Your best bet is to install everything and send the wiring out.

Anyone recommend any shops where I can get this done? Preferably in Canada. I have seen places where you can order already converted harnesses, a plug and play idea, but all of them are in the states.