s13 drive shaft problem

hey guys

i bought a JDM Vlsd off of a member here, its got 5 bolt for the half shafts

put it on my S13, turns out the drive shaft is too short that was orignally on the car
now i know theres a difference between abs and non abs.
the one on my car is abs, someone brought over a “non abs s13 shaft” same thing won’t reach, and the jdm diff does not have any abs sensors on it. propeller would not reach, just not long enough

so i was told the JDM s13 would fit, tried that as well. same thing wont reach

i tried the S14 ABS shaft, fits length wise, but the hanger bearing is in the wrong place.

any one ever encounter this problem?

usdm are 29 teeth drive shaft you need 36(i think). could be wrong.

^ im refering the propeller shaft. not the half shafts. when you shove it in the tranny, won’t reach the diff to have it bolt up.

what engine? And how much will it not reach by?

S13 sr20det, won’t each by about 1inch

sorry what im trying to say in the first post is, i have a ABS vlsd originally, and ABS drive shaft, someone brought over a non-ABS drive shaft turns out its the same length. then tried the JDM shaft, same thing won’t reach.

now im not sure if the JDM shaft have length difference between ABS and non ABS

its suppose to have about an inch gap, its fine!!!

I’m thinking the “non-abs” driveshaft your buddy brought over is actually from an ABS car. There is definitely about 1" difference in length.

You need a non-ABS S13 drive shaft for sure.

^ I second that. There should have been a difference in length between the non-abs one.

Hmmm

Blade aka Anthony nuvision and roel bought it over to the shop and they were sure it was from a non-abs

They were 100% sure and told me to try a jdm one lol

So the shaft they were trying to sell me is probably abs as well

Anyone got a real non abs shaft for sale pm me