s13 rear Subframe wont drop running out of ideas !!!

first off hey guys, im kinda a ghost around here sometimes lol. always looking never talking…

okay so ive run into an absolute mess today while working on my daily car, i wanted to swap the subs between this car and my project car. i wanna keep the better subframe ahaah.
okay anyway so i dropped the one from my project no problem, literally just had to stare and it fell out from under the car. my daily hatch on the other hand has a subframe that has aluminum bushings pressed into it. it was already installed when i bought the car about a year and a half ago, the car hasnt seen winter since purchase. the subframe with the solid bushings will not come out from under the car, ive tried everything even a bfh and beating the hell out of it. any of you guys got some ideas ?

sounds like it could be galvanic corrosion between the aluminum and steel. I don’t think you have many options so try finding a bigger bfh

lol yeah i think thats the only option, but the next few days look like shit weather wise, ill let you know what the outcome is because im sure lots of people will be looking for the same answer come winter projecting time ahaha. i was thinking about heating them up but i heard alu has a low melting point or something ? :s

Multiple pry bars

May take more than one person as there isn’t a lot of slop (tolerance) to work with

Penetrant, prybars, and some of those friends that laugh at you for failing… motivation! yeah!

Tried absolutely everything still hasnt budged. if i can scoop the right price for my car i guess ill grab an r32 gtr one for the new build and just get it over with.