Looking for a Shop that can press in subframe bushings

Hey guys, right now i’m in the middle of putting a some what new subframe in my car. The problem is, the shop that my car is currently at right now doesn’t have the tools to remove the current subframe bushings and put in the new ones. This shop has had my car for the entire summer so i’m really eager to get my car back, and this is the last thing that needs to be done. So if any know a shop that could remove the old bushings and press in the new ones please let me know asap. Thanks.

Here are some pics of the subframe and the bushings.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/226/85/1657860007/n1657860007_346935_4414.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/226/85/1657860007/n1657860007_346958_8985.jpg

Their is pretty much only 2 ways to remove the bushings…

#1 you either burn them out (melting the rubber etc, then just pound out whatever is left with a hammer)

#2 you take a drill, drill holes into the rubber bushing (which seperates the rubber from the metal collar in the middle) you then pound out the metal collar with a hammer… then take a screw driver and pry the bushing from the side of the Subframe and work it out…

Either way… its extremely easy to do and their arent any special tools required to do it so I’d assume the shop just doesnt want to touch it, hence why they said they dont have the tools.

Lastely… whatever method used is going to slightly wreck the gold finish off the Subframe (hence why most people Coat them after the bushings have been removed)

haha yea i was thinking when i got the subframe powder coated before… but once the bushings are out… they have to pressed in… correct?

You can just pound them in with a hammer (how I installed my Solid Aluminum Bushings) Just make sure you get it going in evenly because if it doesnt go down even, it will jam sideways etc…

what is that coated piece below the subframe? diff mount?

looks like front X-member

dude… take a BFH and a BFC (big fuckin hammer and a big fuckin chisel) and pound those bushings out… it’s fun.