s13 seat choices

K so i’m trying to get some ideas on what kinda aftermarket seats I can use in my s13. I’ve owned two diffrent types of aftermarket seats and both sat way to high. The pair I have now without rails on sit so high you have to crunch your head down a bit.

So really what i’m looking for is what kind of seats and rails have people used out there that worked good for them I don’t want to buy another set of seats only to have them not fit. Thanks

get the bride rails, should make a hell of a different

GTR seats I didn’t notice a difference

I have an aftermarket seat and it sits at about factory height or slightly lower. I used to have a Bride Rail, then i sold it and made a braket that sat the seat as low as it could possibly go. Its bolted in and not ajustable…but im the only one who drives the car anyways.

Like I said like 64 times Tyler, I have Bride rails for you, you just have to wait…or pay to have them shipped quickly

I found GTS-T type M seats to be perfect.

Both back and leg support, both adjustable and if you are little shorter like I am, its boosts the height to a good level.

Much cheaper alternative, unless you really want to go brand name.

Those no name seats turned out to be not so good??

Ive had a few seats in mine and found that most non adjustable seats sat pretty low. I had a sparco sprint in it and sat really nice and low. Now i have some adjustable corbeaus and they are ok, but not as low as i would like.

and like i’ve said 65 times Evan I am going to wait for your rails to try um out but i’m not so sure that will help seeing how with no rails or nothing it still sat high I’m just checking my options thats all