s13 sr20det upper oil pan

hey guys, so i just got my sr running a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be a little leak coming from * what i thought * was the lower oil pan. i made that gasket up again and put it on. the next day after it gasket maker was dry i went for a test drive. now the leak wasn’t too bad to begin with maybe one ounce after leaving the car overnight. but now i believe its the upper oil pan. my question is has anyone ever replaced/resealed the upper oil pan? if so how hard is it to do. i’ve read that there is alot to do in order to take it off , like taking off motor mounts, crossmember tension rods? iduno. seems ridiculous. anyways if someone who has experienced resealing the oilpan could lend some insight that’d be great, thanks!

i had a leak from my sr20det before and i though it was my oil pan but it was the front main seal

Front main x2

hmm. alright. how hard was that to change:S the oil seams to be coming from the front of the engine, maybe around the crank? that seal? there isn’t any oil on the rear of the oil pan so hopefully that one is good.

You got a messed up Oil Pan, may be you need a new oil seal with that or an unseen crack might be causing the problem.

Distributor Cap/Ignition Lock Cylinder/Ignition Switch/Cruise Control Lever/Oil Pan/Ignition Coil/Control Arm Kit/Crank Position Sensor