S13 Tire Clearance

I have reached the point in my project where its time to turn my attention to traction. right now i want to stuff as big of a tire as possible in the back. So i was going to attempt to get a 225/45 profile in there (on a 17x7 -22 offset 4x114 bolt). Is this too big? i do have adjustable control arms and coilovers.

Other thing im wondering is, how much can the rear fenders be rolled and pulled out? ive been eyeing 30mm over fenders, but im wondering if its worth the money.

i have 17x9 (R33) rims for all around, but i need to do a 5 lug conversion before i can use them (skyline rear uprights, brakes and hubs) i’m just saving to get all the necessary parts to do it, probably next spring. in the end i want to stuff as much rubber under my car as physically possible.

your wondering if a 225 is going to fit??? seriously? go to zilvia.net and search there.

5 lug here http://www.n-e-c-c.com/beta/showthread.php?t=12556

well ill take the master cylander for sure, are you willing to sell just the front hubs?

Awww, I’m so dissapointed.

I read the title and thought someone was going to ask something cool.

But 17x7’s and 225 belong on a honda, even if they are -22, then maybe a Pinto

Im running a pair of 255’s in the rear on a 16x10 inch wheel, trust me, you arnt gonna have any issues.

im sure he meant +22 offset…i dont think any manufacturer would make -22 7 inch wide wheels haha

mount them backwards

Thanks Tips…

I guess a better question would be; how big of a profile tire could be stuffed under an s13, on a 17x9 rim, just by rolling and pulling the fenders?

Depending on offset fronts are a 235/245, rear’s if you want could go 255/265.

But the usual is 235/245.

It all depends on how much of a roll, camber and offset.

Look on zilvia to get an idea

I’m running 255/40-17 on a 9" +38 in the rear. No rolling, no rubbing. I also run 4x4 stance though. :slight_smile:

its 4x4 cause you are gay lousie ! lol