s13 won`t start

ok so i tried starting my car today it has a fuel issue where you have to crank it for a while until it starts today the battary died while trying to start it so we jump it with my dads trunk took about to hours until there was enough power to turn over the motor was going but no luck then she died again…so we boosted again but she wont turn over just move alittle then stop weve check the battier put another one in and changed the starter and still no luck anybody have any thing? oh and we even re did the starter wires becuase there was no power to the starter for some reason so its on a toggel but still no luck doesn`t try very hard to start then dies

oh and we heated up the fuel lines and oil pan for over 6 hours and still nothing

can you hear the fuel pump?

never have have alway had a problem starting it in mornings just thought i needed a boost today and i cant get the key out of the ignition or get it out of park

dont think this matters but my wind shield squirters dont work now either

open the battery terminals and clean them

ok so update got new battery termanals my neg. was broken and got a new batt becuase mine was pouched

heres the problem theres no power from ignition switch to the starter so we hard wired it last night to a toggle switch but the car still wont turn over i assume its the cold so shes warming up to a heater to the oil pan