car wont start

My car doesnt start it turns over but doesnt actually start. Does anyone know whats the problem: fuel injectors? Please reply back thanks.

if u find the problem shoot me a pm i got lots of stuff that can fix ur problem

Check for fuel pressure and spark.

keep hitting the sending unit on the top while someone turns the key, if that starts your car then its your fuel pump. happened to me before.

has your car been sitting for a while?

under a tarp

outside for a few months

anywhere that can cause condensation?

thanks 4 the good tips i’ll try them tomorrow and no it wasnt sitting actually i just drove it like an hour earlier.

maybe the battery?

BEFORE EVERYONE SAYS THE CAR WOULDNT TURN OVER IF IT WAS THE BATTERY
SHUT THE FUCK UP
(I KNOW that a car can turn over multiple times but not start)

take the battery to canadian tire and get it tested.

turn it over and listen to see if the fuel pump is kickin in. If you can’t here it it is the sending unit or pump. If you can hear it it is something electrical.

Just from past issues i have had

Bryce

Check if your getting any spark. Place the spark on the valve cover and crank, if you see a sprak then its obviously not your ignition. Check your plugs, maybe you flooded your engine somehow. If you did, disconnect your ignitor, and fuel injectors and turn over for a while. If it doesnt work, do it again, but let it sit over night.

If its turning over the battery is ok, unless it going really slow. Make sure all accessories are disconnected, anything that draws power as the car is starting up, usually the power is cut to all accessories during crank, but sometimes this isnt the case.

Did it ever TRY to start?
I.e. the first time you cranked it did it almost start then stall or did it NEVER sound like it was trying to start (besides the cranking)
That will tell us a lot more.

It never sounded like it was gonna start just kept on cranking!

I found out what the problem is, I need a new gas tank sending unit.

gah, i was just about to ask, are you out of gas?

Guys, we have a lot of good info for this question and it appears bi-weekly, maybe we need a sticky or a FAQ post?