S14 "cleanup"

that pic of your front end looks so sweet dude. get the suspension and brakes on and drive that thing already

update from today… coilovers are in, z brakes are on :tup: big thanks for justin (gsx) again, oh and kyle too for his moral support :lol:

before:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/l_1be1a204f8cbd60336fecfb03d09ee35.jpg

after:

and a shot of the front setup now

(and yes, notice the sweet crack in the fiberglass fender… sigh lol the one thing i hate about the s15 front end )

:tup:

Glad I could be so supportive today. And give you chuckles when pwning saturn Ions

Those stock rotors???

Looks great Jay, love it.

looks fantastic

u better drive that shit around now you bag. looks better w/o the side skirts as well. i <3 your wheels

Beautiful looking Jay. Bout time you got it done!!

I heart your car.

thanks for the comments guys :tup:

yea plan is to get some stock kouki s14 skirts… just something subtle :slight_smile:

apparently brembo does not make blanks for the 26mm calipers. they are from 888rotors that advertise on zilvia, its their “house” brand, redrilled to 4 lug of course

Just curious, why still a 4 lug?

no need for 5 lug really…i don’t need any crazy offset jdm rims at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: as “played out” as the FN’s are they fit the car really well, i’m content with what i got!

beautiful car man, ive always loved s14’s but have never had the chance to own one.:tup: keep up the good work.

whenever you sell this car you know you can give it to me :wink:

I hear ya! I always thought the s14’s came 5 lug, lol.

Gorgeous car. I really have a thing for white cars.

SE models did, so your partly correct :wink:

and yea it being white was honestly one of the things that made me really consider buying it in the first place, i always wanted a white one lol

white cars suck…

So when can I take pics of this beast?

soon as it gets a good cleaning :stuck_out_tongue: don’t let the pics fool you LOL

haha, white def hides alot.

We’ll have to set something up :tup: you going to watkins glen?