S14 Race Car Update

unless they were REALLLLYYYY desperate

shhhh… dont tell anyone guys…

it isnt desperation, it’s just that i want people to think i’m cool like you guys.

You have a long way to go if you want to reach this level of cool Bing…

man your welding skills are unbelievable, considering (i think) you haven’t got formal training. Simply amazing. Wish you the best with Sandra in the next season. Hey, build another one just for drift dude, i want to witness it in person.

Oh yeah, Mazda 5 turbo is on its way. got some parts ready. I need you to tune and build me a custom intercooler piping once everything is ready to go. Do you think swapping mazdaspeed 6 turbo cams should help the engine last longer (maybe it lowers the compression?) or would it just fuck up the timing? I ask because I can’t find jack shit on turbo’d mazda 5. But since its the same engine simular tranny, same chassis and suspension as the mazda 3/speed 3…so yeah.

i dont think anyone is going to look as cool as dan in that pic… but really bing… you do live far… i would rent you out my spare room but i would be scared to sleep that close to you … or would i… i wonder what the wife would sayyyy …

Haha thanks man, PM me or msn me about the mazda we’ll sort it out :slight_smile:

bings cute