s14 Stock hood VS CF

I’ve been looking around for a s14 kouki hood and only got limited results. Right now, im debating whether to get a stock OEM hood (s14 silver) or a carbon fiber one. The OEM hood colour doesnt match the car (silver moss), and if i go that route, i’ll have to get it painted, which in total could end up costing the same as CF one. I could make it cheaper by painting it myself or get it done somewhere for a reasonable price.

Eitherway, Which route do you guys suggest?Cf? OEM + paint?

P.S. i have gold MB’s on, so not sure how the silver moss + CF + gold rims would look

CF,no doubt

ye, thats what i was leaning towards. I also like the stockish look of a reg hood too lol. If someone has access to photoshop/good with it, can they photoshop gold rims on this pic? appreciated

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19220[/ATTACH]

Use you imagination bro :slight_smile: i think it’ll look good

^id paint that. IMO.

silver moss doesnt work with carbon for me…

ya CF OEM style hood looks bomb. I’m all for OEM look and keeping it looking stock as possible, but I like my CF so good balance of both, just get the stock hood latch if possible or get aerocatch hood pins, so that way it doesnt stand out and looks sleek as possible

Good luck matching silver moss paint.

needs kouki lip

^^ LOL

bings response for anything to do with a kouki that doesn’t have a kouki lip.

… i do agree though!

yes kouki lip is needed, changes the whole car’s look. ask bing, he hooked me up

ye i’ll look into that, add it to my list of things to get over the winter