S14 to S15 Conversion

hey Dave here

i was wondering if anybody had any info on the conversion from a s14 to an s15. now i have found multiple kits that do it but none of them have any wiring harnesess to go with them, and since i am a Rookie tuner trying to get in to the scene, i have no experience on this stuff, so does anybody know once i buy this kit where i could get it: 1. Installed properly and a clean job. 2. where i could get the car painted well. now i also want to do an engine swap from the stock 96 240sx to the SR20DET engine. so anyone with this info if they could please reply because i don’t wanna go buy this car until i know how to do both the complete s15 conversion and the engine swap.

thanks

Dave

Engine Swap is pretty simple and straight forward…

Front End Swap would be costly (I’ve never really looked into it) so I’m no help there…

But I have worked on SRs “my own + friends” and am actually in the middle of getting mine back into my S13 so (since im from KW as well) if you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Jeff

now that someone is willing to help me with the engine swap now all i need is someone to help me with any info on the facelift S14 to an S15 front end conversion, like i said earlier i need info on the wiring harness for the S14 to an S15 headlight and also a suggestion on a place that will do a professional install and good paint work because i’m also gonna get side skirts and rear bumber done up.

Thanks Again

Dave