S1DC xterra in St.Catherines..

I know there is a spotted thread, but i thought this was just too odd for that… Saw a black xterra with a S1DC sticker on it parked at a well known haunted spot in st.catherines/thorold this afternoon, but didn’t see anyone around the truck? I was out ripping it up in the backroads… but yep, that’s my story, anyone on here?

I believe that would be Cody.

Not me lol but hes a brother of my friend corey i think his name is corey_r32 or something like that.

im guessin your talking about blue ghost tunnel? or AKA Screaming tunnel

cody has a chev 1500 last i checked its been a while scence i seen the s1dc guys saw and talked to eric (s12 guy) 2 days ago

lol i havent been down to the tunnels in ages me and the guys i work with used to go down and chill in them on weekends and wait for people to show then hide in them and scream when they get in, we all work at the same haunted house so our voices are fucked when were screaming lol :slight_smile:

where is that tunnel guys ? worth going ?

Hahah yup blue ghost tunnel! :smiley:

The canal/seaway service roads are half decent rally stages so i was tearing it up a bit, my gf yells at me (over her pace notes, rofl jk) “s1dc sticker on that thing!!”

91s13, the tunnel is @ Glendale avenue (south) west of Taylor Rd.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=blue+ghost&ie=UTF8&radius=0.97&sll=43.143427,-79.179153&sspn=0.015594,0.038581&filter=0&rq=1&ev=p&hq=blue+ghost&hnear=&ll=43.139324,-79.182115&spn=0.015595,0.038581&t=h&z=15

That’s sick your gf knows what s1dc is!! I figured the only ones that knew were the girls I bring to the track. Yep still drivin the 1500 gas guzzler.

I’ll be in grimsby today getting my cast removed (busted alittle more then just tricks on the slopes) I forgot your celly. Txt me 289-241-4358

Lol i showed my gf that and she goes “hahahah im awesome!”

It is pretty sick, she knows a decent amount :smiley:

ill be in st.kitts later today checking out the new shop give me a shout or will you be at ur shop? give me a call i texted you the other day you should have my number

yeah that’s my brother Tyler

Lol sick, must of been ghost hunting or something… if he has sharp ears i’m sure he heard me giving her :stuck_out_tongue: