S2k in the bed of a truck...yup, you read that right

^lol

i knew ur uncle john. nice guy. he always had a project of some sort going on. his son used to ride a vintage honda motorcycle.

he still has a bunch of old bikes. Jakes cousin Robbie is a good friend of mine I grew up with.

I actually rent the garage pictured above from him now.

:rofl This rules. Something I could see wayne doing.

I bet that chassis gets a small block V8 and solid rear axle.

That’s what I was thinking about doing with it. I have a 5.0 mustang parts car sitting in the back yard.

that would go great in your Miata. Theres even kits for that.

Ls fits in the engine bay better. The 5.0 doesn’t clear the hood.

looks like it clears to me

If that does clear without modification it’s by very, very little. Reading threads on it right now.

#3 Carbed 5.0’s have been done in the past with VERY low intakes/air filters. You may have to go with a Simpson design hood to make up the room. Even a typical EFI 5.0 swap requires the removal of some of the “hood webbing” from under the hood.”

great post and pictures make it awesome . Those will circulate the internet for years to come .

www.monstermiata.com

The car in the pic appears to have an unmodified stock hood and thats a stock 5.0 intake.

I’ve been on the website more than once pjb. Those hoods are modified on the bottom.

When it comes to the 5.0 you run the stock intake manifold or get a new hood/cut a hole in the stock one. With the lsx you can do whatever you want to it.

Theres a pic of one with an Explorer GT40 intake and it flows better than the stock HO 5.0.

I was thinking it would be cheaper and easier due to already having a parts car. Why do you have a 5.0 parts car anyway?

My dad planned on fixing it up but had title issues and decided to just buy two others instead, so the one just sits.

lmao story with pics is epic. you should post this on honda tech.

i hope the guy used it for something cool