S2K

We had a autox guy locally (Manfred Woodall I’m sure you remember him Matt) who ran his AP1 during the winter for years with no problems. He’d toss 4 snow tires on it and go. He said the lack of torque, ABS, and rear diff let it do ok in the snow long as it had the tires. Few rare cases where he said the S2k would be doing better than some regular sedans on the road and he would pass them when they were struggling.

yea im talkin to him now about getting a front sway. he knows alot about the cars. i have generic Kelly snow tires up front (i was in a pinch to replace bald front tires that got a nail) and 80%tread blizzaks int he back. it seriously holds the road well! there were many more ppl in non sports cars goin much slower than i was comfortable, and i was testing the brakes and gas regularly to see how much traction i had throughout the whole trip. it did reallly well.

Yea, honestly the ABS & braking setup on the S2K is seriously amazing. Whats funny was last year a few owners of STi’s and EVO’s where swapping rides with a AP2 and everyone agreed the S2000 was slowing down faster than the rally cars. As far as slowing down I’d trust one in the snow (again, with proper tires).

so habib, when are u gonna join the darkside and get an s2k? i know u want to!

I dunno…C5’s are getting awfully cheap :eek4dance

Humm… the silver one I raced on bus 60? :burnout:

hands down a type r is better good luck

wtf are you talking about?

lol yea that was me :blue:

I was kind of curious as to what to hell that was stuck up my ass on the ramp from cliff mine rd to 60 that night, all i could see were HID’s under my spoiler.

:rofl: