s4 goes down from a roll

WEll comming back from the track the other day w/ fulltank of gas and my set of mickeys w/ jack in the back a audi s4 brand new bdual exhaust 340 hp v8 comes rolling by and then starts to downshift so im lkke ohh shit he wants to play. Being the anti roll racer i am i was like ehh but i downshifted to 2nd and slowed to 60 mph … my sweet spot for 2nd gear he puts up three fingers and i start tearing him a new one right away. I dunno when he let off cause i couldnt hear anything over my car screaming but he was drifting far back awefully fast. I was suprised i beat him so bad from a roll esp a 340 hp stock car and a manual at that. It was a really nice and clean car though w/ special badging and a nice blue paint w/ chrome trim. so dont be afraid to race one if ya see it ! but im thinking froa dig it wouldve been more fun cause 340 hp 389 gears and awd would be a nice combo

:bsflag:

THe dsm following me also beat him and hes a 12.6 car w/ a 1.9 60 foot

That sounds like some Bics56 shit you did!!!1

S4 can never lose!!!

Ther heavy cars

The B6 S4 is indeed a heavy car. The weight by far is it’s achilles heel. The same goes for my little B5 S4 piggy. Luckily I have a couple turbos that take kindly to engine mods and make the weight less of an issue.

NoOb forum please!! :smiley:

BTW, a stock B6 S4 should run low 14’s.

Stan, Guy, love the show. Long time lurker, first time poster.

good to know but supriseing !!! w/ a good set of gears awd and a v8 i was hoping for a faster car ! i did kinda like the looks though :eek:

I’d love an S4

:x:

:x:

your car wouldnt happen to be white with wheels does it

Yes indeed.

iv seen u at sheetz a couple times…nice car

who cares, roll race = nothing go out and do a real race you ricer

roll race… prefer method of all supra and rx7 owners

just giving him hell like he did to me.

I’d love to have one as well…The Avant in Nogaro Blue…