Sakura - anyone been?

Anyone been to Sakura? Any good?

How does it compare to Fuji? I use Fuji as my benchmark around here…

It was alright, but I wouldn’t tell all my friends to go.

i like fuji better

I’ve been in Sakura before.

She’s pretty freaky.

Great. Now I want sushi.

Went there last night … best around soo far … fuck fuji …

huge selection … great service … im even bout to fuck up some leftovers

I prefer Sakura to Fuji.

really? hrm. I shall try it tonight and report back.

Well, they’re very close. I think the food is of similar quality, but Sakura has a different vibe that I like.

Sakura is alot more traditional then Fuji and I like that but the prices have just gotten so jacked in the past 2 years I cant go as much as I want to these days

I picked up some spicy tuna rolls the other day and was not impressed. Wasabi has the best sushi locally.

eww bro. fuji > wasabi, both locations. (Fuji on Maple, I’ve not been to the Southtowns one yet…)

I was there last thursday and although it’s usually good, this time was not I felt sick immediately.

I am still very bias towards either sea bar location … but sakura was great

pretty much all sushi places get their fish from the same supplier(in new jersey). the place has the better business tends to serve fresher fish. so fuji>sakura.

again, this is not west coast, where they pick up their fish locally as compared to freight.

Fuji on Maple was good to excelent, Fuji 2 near McKinley was good to fair, Wasabi was meh… not impressed sadly. i’m looking forward to trying the Fuji in down town OP on main near 20A that just opened once it’s in the finances.

I liked it. I’d go again. Service was fast and friendly, food was good.

Wasabi>>>>>>>Fuji

Never tryed Wasabi or Sakura.

I like Fuji Grille and Sea Bar.

Fuji Grille Dragon Roll FTW