Saleen makes a what?

what year?

87 i dont even think there over 200…the 92 one they had on tv had cat back headers and only had 202:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
87 i dont even think there over 200…the 92 one they had on tv had cat back headers and only had 202:rofl: :rofl:

87 was 225

but still moved, the car was light as shit

Have Torque? You Don’t :rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41:

ya i had 300ft lbs of torque, stock

Whats a Pre 92 F-body have for there 350
245 and a tenth quicker
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by dg11
speaking of focus’s or foci, whatever youcall the plural of them, it seems like they are the car of choice to “tuners” up in beaver by my school

personally i think the only good thing about them over others in its class…cavy, sunfire, corolla, sentra etc… is that they handle really well espically the SVT version.

I know its magazine opinion but its always made 10best list and the SVT version has done well in comparison testing.

…C&D mag…had it 1st place over CivicSi & VW GTI1.8t in a hot hatch comparison
and it came in second in the knockout featherweights
1st NeonSRT4, 2nd SVT Focus, 3rd Mazdaspeed protege, 4th sentra SER spec V

i think its a good bang for the buck for someone who wants a little performance and is not going to mod.
a gut on the contour forum, got an svt for his wife and paid around $16k they are not selling great so from what i hear you can get tehm pretty cheap.

car and driver is also bias and used a shitty vw (only because i didn’t waste my life reading the rest of the article) :down: