Salting.................

Is fun as hell,LOL. I just went out to salt a few businesses to get a feel for the new dump and 2000 pound spreader and i gotta tell u that uit is fun as hell. Get to drive a brand new power stroke diesel and salt lots. I will prob be doing this for a lil bit till my buddy gets back up to walking again after his pins n bolts are taen out of his leg tomorrow,but too bad i will have to get up at like 2-3am to fil it up with the CAT and go salt:eek2: :burnout:

cool.

damn, i bet you feel salty

salting and plowing is fun, used to do it with the toyota.

I still think he’s willing to sell it too devin… truck+plow+salt spreader… i beleive $7,500 obo?

i’ll try to find the classifieds

EDIT: found!
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28136&highlight=truck+plow

Def not worth the money, that thing could NOPT haul the amount salt uwopuld need for lots,u would have to refill.let alone not be able to carry the salt or the plow n spreader at once. This spreader is about 2000 pounds alone wihtout salt. When u have a small truck like that it is basically good for only driveways and very small businesses,anything else u are losing money.

its done 2 churchs and their parking lots in under an hour together with refilling the spreader about twice and surprising this truck can haul… i was surprised (it hauled 1 pallet of salt back from the hardware store, with the plow and spreader on)

We do a lil more than 2 church parking lots+ the truck is in funnyville so it can only get three full size 292B bobcat loads in it,anyless it would be almost pointless to go out. It goes all the way to the grove and so fourth on one run and about 8=10 lots.

cool

man I hated plowing

x2 sleeper, wait until we get an all nighter, it will suck massive donkey dick

edit: but then u will love the cash

x2

Fun at first,after while its not fun no more!

Plowing big lots in a loader was fun. Especially seeing how high you could get the piles.

haha so thats prolly why some of the bigger lots have the HUGE piles, instead of a couple of smaller piles.

Man i remeber the snow piles they had up in JT,my grams used to live up there and i would build casltes in em at the local shopping center:bigok:

Well the salter broke this morning n his mechanic is trying to get it up again(starter and something else) so i’ll be out later on after a small tree job…YAY for me:dunno:

Best was going to a new lot and asking, “are there bumper blocks?” “No. I don’t think.” First pass you hear thud, thud, thud. Dump the bucket and there’s about 10 of them in the pile.

One guy put a Volkswagen at the top of the pile during that big blizzard in 93. Still gets ragged on about it.

LMFAO!!! Thats great!:bowrofl:

Damn, I haven’t plowed snow in over 17 years, but what fun it was…

been plowing for about 8 years off and on hate doin it but the money is to good to pass up

:rofl: :rofl: