Sam's Birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:rofl

i think he needs to yank out that harness and give it to me so it can get sum use…im going to laugh when that fucking motor doesn’t run and that tranny is shot…buying a 75$ transmission issn’t always the best when it takes about 3 hrs to yank it out and replace it…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMMMMMMMMMM

yeah thats what this thread was suppose to be about in the first place…

you dont even know her man…

I dont know her either… you gonna give me shit too? But I know Frank, so…

Happy Birthday Sam (like a week ago)

naw b/c youve been around a while…this guy comes out of nowhere with like 300 posts and is like ohh i’ll make another thread(went o/t thnx s10v8 -rep) about someone i dont even know or have even met b4…i just thaught it was funny…

this thread is AWESOME

Another type out of you and a neg rep will commence.

:lol

thanks everyone for all these birthday wishes and BULLSHIT FIGHTING I DONT CARE ABOUT hahahaha

wait so anferny has literally never met sam before?

DA FUCK?!?

SRSLY

No they have never met before.

What a weirdo!

DEAR MORONS,

DO NOT TAKE INTERNET FORUMS AS SERIOUSLY AS YOU WOULD OTHER THINGS IN YOUR LIVES.

THANK YOU,

SHIFT 518 MANAGEMENT

now your talkin shit!

ok and i want $171,949,756,494,245,542,569,498,049,234,999,999 for helping you with that rusted PIECE OF SHIT SS s10 u got there puttin in the tranny and put ur bed on and the NUMERIOUS bug bits i got oh and another 10,000 grand for gas for picking you up and bringing you home that day u got the pos motor and tranny oh and i want another 10 grand for the leaf springs that are in that pos ss too :thumbup

and quite frankly its hard to continue anything you did cause its all custom cob jobed, you coudent even continue it thats why u gave up on it. your a fucking moron!:lmao

you are not the management :gtfo