Sam's Birthday?

Unofficial management.

Yea ok, I am a moron for helping you out. I guess none of the lights work, the engine doesn’t turn over, and your fuel pump doesn’t work then huh? I even ran your damn radio wires for you. I got tired of your bull shit along with everyone else. And yea even Andrew noticed you being a dick. You think it’s everyone else around you. WAKE UP!!!

You say my work is a cob job? Why the fuck do you want me to finish it then? Because I don’t now what I am doing? You can’t even wire in your own fog lights. You want me to finish it so bad because you don’t know what to do. It’s simple, theres ign. and 12v. I made it that simple, just figure it out and stop being such a douche.

I will help you out,

Coil= 2 wires: one wire gets grounded other wire goes to red wire off column plug or the same wire that the fuel pump is on. Next step turn key till engine goes vroom. It’s that simple, you don’t need me there. So stop being a ass and just do it. You make life difficult.

:popc:

lol, I don’t even read half the shit he posted. The spring leans just as bad as my broke one did, lol.

Drew know anything about putting the LT1 engine into a cpi injected s10? Not sure if the I can just wire the truck up to run the lt1 injectors with the cpi harness still? PM me back if you can.

Also happen to know if the 2wd 4l60e will work as a 4wd one? I picked up a 01’ Jimmy thats 4wd but needs a trans, and I have the old trans out my s10.

1st ? is prolly better for 88slowmarro…as well as the snd too…pm him im sure he will know…not really sure about the 1st ?..i know you can get an indpendent comp as well as a better intake manifold for like 2 gs i think…i belive the only diff betweent the 2wd and the 4wd is just takeing the tailshaft off and putting the tranfercase and shorter tailshaft back on…but im sure 88slowmarro will know…i was going to use a turbo 350 4wd and take off the transfercase and put a long tailshaft on but i found a 2wd turbo 350 that wud work and was a lot less haslle…but then again idk about the 4l60e

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~rajwar/base/PICS/baby.fu.jpg

Word, yea I just glanced at the two and the 2wd looked like it would work without the tail shaft. I will look into it more, but thanks for the info.

http://zef.me/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/funny-cat.jpg

some big figure$$ at this birthday party

your mad fucking dumb one wire goes to the tach and one goes to 12v. see ive had to tell you everything on that truck your wireing job is cob job because you use the same color wire to wire the whole thing and nothing is labeled. it would have been cheeper to get an ebay harness for 125 bucks thats all labeled and color coded. AND with RELAYS. ya u didnt even know how a fucking relay worked. so stop trying to play it up like im dumb. maybe lazy would be the proper word.:retardclap

quite frankly u have no room to talk shit buddy. u couldent even put a fucking u-joint in ur drive shaft :lmao:thumbup

omg cant you guys shut up alreadyyy no one cares

jesus christ, i dont even wanna read the posts btwn u 3

:vlad:vlad:vlad:vlad:vlad My car runs, how about yours???:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

holy shit took ya long enough. thats another reason why u didnt want to finish ur bullshit wireing just so you could say ^^^^^^^ … you say it runs. i say for how long :lmao.:thumbup either way wheres my money?

This is one of the shittiest threads in the history of string, which is a damn long history.

It just bought me a 01’ GMC Jimmy :thumbup

My shit is built the right way, thank you very much.

asdfsd

i dont give a fuck what u bought or if u think ur car bilt the right way. you didnt answer the question. wheres my money? :thumbup

fdafds adsafsadf